Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Twitter for the Newbies

Well, I have to say I was not quite sure of the hype about Twitter. I actually hated Twitter at first because I felt exposed by sharing my personal thoughts. Twitter not only becomes easier and a little more simple to use, but it is a huge benefit to businesses. Majority of influential businesses have a twitter page. Here are a list of a few actions to help you take over the Twitter world!

1. Create a name and a bio that draws traffic, People want to know what interests you and how you relate to them
2. Tweet about things that brand you and that other people may find interesting.
3. Twitter Etiquette 101 follow people that follow you
4. Make sure you engage in conversation with followers to keep them following you

No comments:

Post a Comment