Thursday, March 22, 2012

3 ways organization's are using social media

Well, Twitter is the epitome of social media updates for most organizations. I often look at twitter before I even hear the news or radio. Most of the people I follow are part of the urban market for entertainment, PR, marketing, stylists and entrepreneurs.  Secondly, Facebook fan pages are the best places to show marketing for businesses not only is it free, but fan pages are public. BLOGS are another way organizations are putting out their information out socially. Blogs are great because the audience viewing, has the chance to pick up tips about the organization.

I currently follow @MEPRagency this agency does special events and PR work. I love special events because it gives the company options to do the kind of events they want and they are not limited to weddings. My personal goals are to come up with events that  I love like fashion shows, and live music and to create more than just an event but an Experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment