Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hi, my name is Vivaca. I looove my major ORCO, mainly because it is helping me to become a better leader. I am taking this course in social media to promote myself better for business goals. I started a small event planning business called Universal Event Plannin. I want to understand how to use marketing tools to make myself more efficient and resourceful.

Dr. Smith instructed me to take this new course offered at MTSU, which she strongly recommended the professor. I have to admitt I didn't know what to expect out of this course; however, Dr. Long's recommendations of social media networking has helped me out a great deal. I keep increasing my twitter followers and I 'm learning how to follow the right people.

My three goals for this course are to not only learn how to use social media as a marketing tool, but to also learn the benefits of each social media site, and how to make my business grow through social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment